gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57817 Posts in 5490 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk August 08, 2020, 10:38:34 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Chat  |  Free 72-hour passes to The Secret World
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Free 72-hour passes to The Secret World  (Read 916 times)

Offline abner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • abner
    • Lost in the Details
Free 72-hour passes to The Secret World
« on: August 03, 2014, 05:45:58 AM »
Just in case anyone else is interested, I can distribute several more "buddy keys" (free 72-hour pass) for The Secret World.

If you're interested, PRIVATE MESSAGE me on this board with the email address you want the key to go to.

NOTE:  **PLEASE** NOTE... The game depicts some "salty" people, so be prepared for F-bombs and such language from some characters.  Adult situations... though I haven't come across any nudity.  Probably somewhere between PG-13 and R.  I definitely don't want my 5 and 7 year-old seeing me play this, let alone hearing the language from the game.

Offline abner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • abner
    • Lost in the Details
Re: Free 72-hour passes to The Secret World
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 07:21:18 PM »
So... Shanni... Kailef... what did you think of The Secret World?

Offline Shanni

• Assistant Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 6
  • Fear me! I will eat your carrots! Rawr!
Re: Free 72-hour passes to The Secret World
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »
Meh... sadly it did not stick with me. Which is lame because I really need a game to play. :(

Flamethrowers are proof that somewhere, sometime, someone thought to themselves "You see those people over there? I sure would like to set them on fire, I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Chat  |  Free 72-hour passes to The Secret World

gfxgfx
gfx gfx