gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57843 Posts in 5494 Topics by 455 Members - Latest Member: Martinbeify July 16, 2024, 01:55:45 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Recent Posts
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
PIF News / Re: PIF is playing Diablo IV
« Last post by Kailef on January 27, 2024, 04:12:23 PM »
I never thought that I would enjoy playing the "seasons" but in the final analysis that seems to be the only thing I am focused on.  For some reason, I don't find myself interested in playing on the eternal realms, which is a shame because I am accumulating a huge amount of gold and materials over there.  The last two seasons worth of gold and gear and mats, plus what I acquired when I first started playing before season 1, have all compiled to make me ridiculously rich over there...
PIF Membership Applications / Re: May be Returning to WOW
« Last post by JMDH17 on October 29, 2023, 10:16:16 AM »
This account is good for me.

It?s understandable about changes of members moving to other games and adjusting taking place.  I went thru it with a new home back in 2010.  If you remember, I was always kind of self-reliant and a loner.  It was A1 that made me rush thru the game.

If you get invite into WOW Guild, I?ll grow with what we have. 

Maybe, I kinda be the new daily gamer.  I finally retired.  lol
WoW Help / Re: Guild Bank.
« Last post by Kailef on October 29, 2023, 09:28:32 AM »
I'll try to figure out who's still playing.  Sadly our Classic WoW adventures didn't pan out nearly as well as we were hoping.  When Squeakie passed away a few years ago things just kind of petered out.  :-(

Forums have kind of become a relic of the past, but on occasion people stop by and look at them.  I've kept them up so that they can be a "candle in the window" for old members like you that want to come back and play and/or just look back at the over two decades of guild history that we've accumulated.  :-)

Is anyone still in Classic WoW right now to play with Donavan and give him a hand with gold and joining the guild?  (Most of us are in Diablo IV lately)  I don't even have WoW installed on my computer any more.
PIF Membership Applications / Re: May be Returning to WOW
« Last post by Kailef on October 29, 2023, 09:23:11 AM »
Hey!  You don't need to reapply - You're still a member.  No need for any of the hoop jumping.  It's good to hear from you!  Only a few of us are still around, Shanni and I are here, and a handful of others, but we're not nearly as active as we once were.  We've got about six or seven of us that are playing Diablo IV right now, and that's about it.  Sadly our foray into Classic WoW kind of petered out a bit a few years back when Squeakie passed away.  He was playing just about every day.  I'm honestly not sure who's still in WoW at this point, I'll see if I can find out.

Also, do you want to log into the forums with your old PIF Silvergate account?  Because, it's still here.  I can reset the password for you or something.
WoW Help / Guild Bank.
« Last post by JMDH17 on October 29, 2023, 04:50:47 AM »
So, I?ve made some progress on getting to Atiesh Server (Classic).

Ole habits return.

I?ve made several alt?s.

How can I get guild invite?

Or can someone spare 10 gold? So that I can create a mini guild so can build up my alts.  It cost too much to mail/forward goods to alts in early stages.  If any can spare 10 gold, please sent it to Donavan. In time I will repay.  Early stages are tuff with bags and stuff.
PIF Membership Applications / May be Returning to WOW
« Last post by JMDH17 on October 22, 2023, 01:56:29 AM »
My Application:

Your Name or what we should call you: 
          -Joseph, or Joe
You are applying for:
          -Full Membership
Your Main Character info:  yet to determine
           Character Name:   yet to determine
           Class/Spec:   yet to determine
           Raid Experience:  very little
           Alternate characters:  none at this time
Can you commit to a set raiding schedule and show up at least one progression raid a week?   
          -Not sure of returning to WOW.
          If yes, what night(s)?
What Server do you play on?   
          -Currently not playing
Where did you hear of PIF - Silvergate?   
          -Was a member 20 years back.  Donavan.  The Warlock.  ?Hehehe, hahaha, Muwhaha,,,?
Why are you choosing to apply to PIF?   
          -I agree with the principles.
Why do you feel you would be an asset to PIF?   
         -I am a friendly person and fitted in well during last membership.
What do you expect to get from PIF?   
          -Good ole friendship.
Would you have any issues moving your alts to this guild once you become a member? (if yes explain why) :   
          -Haven?t decided to come back to WOW, yet.  I may check to if WOW has my ole account in store.
Have you belonged to another guild (s) before? Which guild (s)? How long?
          -In 2005, I moved back to Colorado.  My family later (about 2006) started playing WOW too.  We had found a WOW Guild in our area, and with Kia?s blessing, we left PIF.  A year later, we got our first house, then we quit WOW.
           Why did you leave?   
                    -Found regional guild/players.
           Would there be any issue with us contacting the guild leader? 
                    -No.
Have you held a leadership position in another guild?  What was it?   
          -No
Have you read the Guild Charter and Code of Conduct for PIF?   
          -Yes.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 
           -Hunger?
Lastly, tell us about yourself and your gaming experience?   
          -In the last 15 years, I have NOT played any MMORPG game. 
In recent days, I have stumbled across some YouTube videos of WOW.  I have played with ideas of returning to WOW.  Situation are most favorable now, I just need to determine if expenses are worth the return.  Then this morning I realized that PIF may be of help.  I don?t have any computer expertise, and don?t know if WOW is stable.  For now, just doing some research and probing.
PIF News / PIF is playing Diablo IV
« Last post by Kailef on June 24, 2023, 11:34:20 AM »

PIF Silvergate is actively playing Diablo IV!  I think there's at least five of us in the guild so far, and I'm hoping we'll get some more.  While the gameplay is very similar to prior Diablo games, the open world and design and high server capacity makes the game behave very much like an MMORPG with a top-down view.  The nice thing about Diablo IV is that it doesn't require the same level of time commitment as an MMO - You can log on, do a couple of quick events, and log off and only spent twenty minutes and still feel like you accomplished something.

If you want to play with us, post here, or @ me on our Discord server.  The "join" link for the server is on the left hand side of this page, although it's only visible once you've logged into this website, it doesn't appear to guests.
PIF News / Re: Not-So-Official PIF Silvergate Guild Roster
« Last post by Kailef on June 08, 2023, 06:45:37 PM »
Now, that's classic Abner if I've never seen classic Abner.  Abner was doing that kind of thing far before it was cool to do that kind of thing.
PIF News / Re: Not-So-Official PIF Silvergate Guild Roster
« Last post by abner on June 06, 2023, 08:49:18 PM »
PIF News / Re: Keep Paying It Forward
« Last post by Jester on August 23, 2022, 12:52:20 AM »
"I have no idea if any of the chains that I tried to start are still going, or even got passed on to anyone, but it doesn't mean that I don't keep trying."

Oh, they're still going. I'm 18 years deep into paying it forward since this guild adopted my wayward self and it's still a big part of my philosophy. As someone who works with young people, I tell them to do it all the time. Never saw the movie either, and still haven't - my entire experience of Paying it Forward started here.

Believe!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
gfxgfx
gfx gfx