gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57817 Posts in 5490 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk September 29, 2020, 10:43:18 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Archives  |  Asheron's Call 2  |  I thought this was kinda funny
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: I thought this was kinda funny  (Read 666 times)

Offline MrChee

• Inactive PIF Member
  • Post Rank 2
  • whos got a ram a ram a-ram a-ramaram IVE GOT A RAM
I thought this was kinda funny
« on: September 26, 2004, 12:04:25 PM »
Check this out,  our very own AncientOne signs up for the official turbine forums,  and makes a single post and gets an official dev response right afterwards.

I bet there are a thousand people on those boards who would kill to have a dev respond directly to thier issues :)

http://forums.ac2.turbinegames.com/showthread.php?&postid=111444#post111444

hehe

-Chee
Girls ask more questions than boys. This is not because they don't know the answers. It's like those software-based employment tests--they want to see how much time you need to think about your answer

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
Re: I thought this was kinda funny
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 11:53:05 PM »
The only problem is that he didn't read my post before he responded. I said that I solved my problem by completely uninstalling and then reinstalling. The porblem is that there has to be something wrong with the installer. Messing up the installation 1 out of 3 times is not a good average imho.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Donavan

• PIF Veteran
  • Post Rank 4
  • Human Warlock, hehehe.
Re: I thought this was kinda funny
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 07:17:20 AM »
Hehehehe, nice,,,

PIF Silvergate  |  Archives  |  Asheron's Call 2  |  I thought this was kinda funny

gfxgfx
gfx gfx