gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57735 Posts in 5481 Topics by 439 Members - Latest Member: DudleyKin March 21, 2019, 01:39:20 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Chat  |  New Guild Application Process
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: New Guild Application Process  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Shanni

• Assistant Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 6
  • Fear me! I will eat your carrots! Rawr!
New Guild Application Process
« on: December 08, 2009, 06:30:45 AM »
In an effort to boost recruitment and make it easier to join our guild, we've slightly rewritten our application process. Please keep in mind that even though we will try and boost our numbers, we are not trying to be a revolving door guild. We need to choose members that will be a good fit for our guild by getting along with everyone, and will be sticking around for the long haul.

So, I guess this technically means we are open for recruitment. Go forth and multiply!!!

To apply for PIF Silvergate, a person must post their application on the forums first. After an officer (Shanni, Ed or Raven) reviews and approves the application, they may be invited into the guild as a visitor. The applicant then has 14 days from their guild invite to find themselves a sponsor. If after 14 days there is no sponsor, the applicant will be removed from the guild. Sponsors must be PIF members that are not on probation. The sponsor then must take it upon themselves to post a voting thread in the appropriate private forum and make sure that the applicant knows the rules and conduct of PIF. The voting thread will remain up for 30 days, at which time all members (probationary included) will vote. At the end of 30 days, if there are no issues with the new applicant, he will be given “probationary member” status for another 30 days. During these 2 – 30 day periods, a second voting thread will be posted in the managers forums for the duration of 60 days. At the end of this time, if all the needed managers agree, the applicant will be given full member status.

Flamethrowers are proof that somewhere, sometime, someone thought to themselves "You see those people over there? I sure would like to set them on fire, I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Chat  |  New Guild Application Process

gfxgfx
gfx gfx