gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57789 Posts in 5485 Topics by 449 Members - Latest Member: Laurelinwen November 14, 2019, 12:36:35 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF News  |  Blizzard to re-release Classic WoW Server!
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Blizzard to re-release Classic WoW Server!  (Read 11535 times)

Offline Larknight

• PIF Templar
  • Post Rank 2
Re: Blizzard to re-release Classic WoW Server!
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2019, 11:57:47 AM »
I have been watching general chats and lots of why can't I do this? I think when the younger generation figures out how hard Classic is they will quit.....at least thats my hope

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2019, 07:20:01 PM »
It's funny because modern WoW doesn't make sense to me.  I stopped playing when Aryin was level 63, barely into the Outlands... When I started finding green drops that were better than my high-tier raid gear.  I was so demoralized after the ridiculous amount of effort I put in to be finding junk drops on trash mobs that was better, you know what I mean?

Because I quit so early, I just never really watched all the changes happen that make WoW what it is today.  So when I play Classic it feels "normal" to me.
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline Krabaxis

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2019, 05:23:06 AM »
I hear what you are saying,   and You're right.    I played all the way up to the end of WoTLK the game was still good at that point.  because it was still a challenge.    Like i would love the chance to play ulduar again.   It was at Cataclysm where the game started to go downhill.   and every expansion made it worse.

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF News  |  Blizzard to re-release Classic WoW Server!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx