gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57843 Posts in 5494 Topics by 455 Members - Latest Member: Martinbeify May 27, 2024, 09:35:03 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Star Wars:TOR Boards  |  SW TOR Chat  |  Greeting from long long ago...
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Greeting from long long ago...  (Read 1601 times)

Offline Spandral

• PIF Veteran
  • Post Rank 3
Greeting from long long ago...
« on: December 10, 2013, 05:58:19 PM »
If you don't remember my I will be only slightly saddened.  I thought I might tap the old forums once again and see how everyone was doing.  I have missed everyone dearly as life has certainly wisked by.

As TOR is releasing the "Galactic Starfighter" Expansion I thought some might want to come try it out soon enough.  I might subscribe during the Christmas break and check it out.  Stop by if you are thinking of playing. 

Laters, Span

Server: The Harbinger

Empire Chars:
Span-Tala (30)
Spandra (31)

Republic Chars:
Spantasia the Sage (31)
Spantasm the Gunslinger (35)
(As you can see from the WOW days I still never hit the level cap as I love to mix it up.)

Spantasia - Counselor (16)
Span-Rexx - Kight (4)
Spantastic - Trooper (3)
Span-Tala - Inquisitor (11)
Spandara - Mercenary (17)
Spandra - Agent (4)

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
Re: Greeting from long long ago...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 08:20:59 PM »
How could we forget Span?  Besides a really, really hard whack on the head....  :-)
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:14:23 AM »
Very nice to hear from you again Span. Like Kai says, How could we forget. I reupped for WOW and found the "Pokemon" inside wow to have heightened my interest. I have collected 527 "battle pets" out of 600 some pets.  "Battle pets" are the old companion pets we used to collect. Now you can team three up and fight battles in game against other collectors. It is a hoot for me. (Patting back) I am ranked 11th on pet collectors on icecrown.

I am also looking forward to the new expansion. We get to build a garrison for each character and collect npc's to do some stuff for us. Like the shipmates on swtor. I guess i will be hooked for a while yet.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Shanni

• Assistant Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 6
  • Fear me! I will eat your carrots! Rawr!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 07:00:59 AM »
Span!!!!!!!! Hi!!!!

I haven't been gaming, it makes me sad... but nothing is really interesting me at this time, plus life gets busy. :)

Flamethrowers are proof that somewhere, sometime, someone thought to themselves "You see those people over there? I sure would like to set them on fire, I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

PIF Silvergate  |  Star Wars:TOR Boards  |  SW TOR Chat  |  Greeting from long long ago...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx