gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57737 Posts in 5483 Topics by 439 Members - Latest Member: DudleyKin June 24, 2019, 01:23:30 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  Angypooboo's Application
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Angypooboo's Application  (Read 1113 times)

Offline AngyPooBoo

• Post Rank 1
Angypooboo's Application
« on: December 04, 2013, 11:26:07 AM »

Your Name or what we should call you: My name is Angeline everyone calls me Angie or Angy lol doesn't really matter how you spell it :)

You are applying for: Full Membership

Your Main Character info:

Character Name: Angypooboo
           Class/Spec: Feral Druid
           Raid Experience: Ahhh Imma Noob
           Alternate characters: iwitness (so far only one but more to come)

Can you commit to a set raiding schedule and show up at least one progression raid a week? I will do my best to raid when I get up there :)
          If yes, what night(s)? just tell me when and I will try my best to be on, but I typically play around my babies sleep schedule

What Server do you play on? Icecrown

Where did you hear of PIF - Silvergate? From my best friend Kristy :)

Why are you choosing to apply to PIF? Because I love how helpful and family like this guild is :)

Why do you feel you would be an asset to PIF? Well I love helping and I think that when I get to the hire levels I can help out a lot more :)

What do you expect to get from PIF? Fun, Friends and just all around an awesome experience playing :)

Would you have any issues moving your alts to this guild once you become a member? (if yes explain why) : Not at all :)

Have you belonged to another guild (s) before? Which guild (s)? How long? Nope never as soon as I started playing you guys took me under your wings :)
           Why did you leave?
           Would there be any issue with us contacting the guild leader?

Have you held a leadership position in another guild?  What was it? :( nope imma noobie

Have you read the Guild Charter and Code of Conduct for PIF? Yes

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?  "What do you mean? An African or European swallow?" I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!

Lastly, tell us about yourself and your gaming experience?
Well I am 22. Got married at the age of 20 had my son right after my 22 birthday :) I try to play when my son is asleep and my husband is working cause I do love my family time :) Hmmm I love making friends. Now Gaming hmmmm... Growing up my brother used to play WOW but it was the offline computer version lol umm I remember playing DOOM as a kid hehe umm I really don't know what else to say about my gaming experience. I love playing WOW I think it's awesome to build up your toons and collect the best gear and everything really it's pretty amazing I honestly never thought i would play hehe but I'm sooo very hooked! lol and I used to play runescape but please don't hold that against me lol :)

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
Re: Angypooboo's Application
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 02:29:27 AM »
Welcome aboard Angy. I will commit to being your secondary sponsor as my time in game is so up in the air till I get my health straightened out.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 05:20:23 AM »
Great to meet you, Ang(ie)(y)!  I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here with PIF Silvergate.
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline AngyPooBoo

• Post Rank 1
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »
Thank you guys :) ;D ;D ;D

Offline abner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • abner
    • Lost in the Details
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 03:33:05 PM »
Welcome!

Offline AngyPooBoo

• Post Rank 1
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 05:08:10 AM »
Hey guys sorry I haven't been playing lately I'm not baling I swear! My husband and I are getting re-married and I have been busy with details. :)

Offline KILUMALL

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2014, 06:04:17 PM »
Ok, we were wondering where you were

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  Angypooboo's Application

gfxgfx
gfx gfx