gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57791 Posts in 5486 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk December 05, 2019, 02:13:13 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF News  |  Sword of the Avatar - Six Month Preview Demo
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sword of the Avatar - Six Month Preview Demo  (Read 3656 times)

Offline Banosa

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
  • Herro its me!
Re: Sword of the Avatar - Six Month Preview Demo
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2014, 03:18:27 PM »

Ahhh, regarding partioning....

I think its pretty doable, it was discussed in forums about internal locks.

In OSI and the player run shard I play on.  Designating those internal locks partioned rooms or hatches, or teleporters by allowing access by only certain people like co owners, friends, etc.

I have my current custom homes as public homes, but certain floors or sections are locked.  I think with that internal lock function it can work.

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 05:54:49 AM »
It's official, My stupid system will not play SOTA.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 07:19:31 AM »
I'm sure we can fix it.  I had to tell it to run in Windowed mode to get it to work for me, otherwise it kept freaking out and wouldn't launch.  It's not even in Beta yet, this is Alpha testing.  It'll work, don't worry.
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 12:32:45 PM »
I am running in windowed mode. I also set my resolution to 1024x768 as was suggested in one thread I read. I have read all the trouble threads and done the things suggested. Nothing so far works.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »
I am so Frustrated I don't know what to do. I cannot play this game.

System:

Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit SP2
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @ 2.40 GHz
3.0 GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce GT640

I tried to day by turning off the Windows Firewall. I have read every thread I can find about not able to play and I have tried everything I can. I am close to giving up.

PS Do I have to link to kickstarter? If you didn't pay through kickstarter I shouldn't have to.

Offline abner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • abner
    • Lost in the Details
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 04:14:30 AM »
Don't wig out too much A1... Alpha means they are still working on things like core code, AI, object rendering, object collisions, etc.  By Beta they turn their eyes more towards compatibility, UI bugs, etc.

But to be honest, you may want to install Windows 7... Vista was SUCH a bug-filled monster...

You may even get 64-bit to work on your machine, which if it was supported, could give you greater speed and extend the life of your PC for a little while longer.

Not that that will help you with getting this to work in Alpha... just saying...

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2014, 03:37:58 AM »
Finally, I got to get into the game. I can only run around in breamar. I crash any time i try to go into the hidden vale. I like what I see so far. The graphics have improved a lot.

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2014, 05:17:32 AM »
Update: I found out that by pressing "Z" i was able to enter combat mode. I killed and feild dressed some animals. Still cannot leave Breamer.

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF News  |  Sword of the Avatar - Six Month Preview Demo

gfxgfx
gfx gfx