gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57733 Posts in 5481 Topics by 438 Members - Latest Member: Redbeard December 14, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Star Wars:TOR Boards  |  Pre-Launch (Moderator: Kailef)  |  Mains on Launch Day?
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Mains on Launch Day?  (Read 1480 times)

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
Re: Mains on Launch Day?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2011, 01:42:47 AM »
Jim I played a consular sage to level 17. She was an effective healer in several groups. As for solo, using Quizen Fess as a tank I had no problem soloing level 17 elites. Fess does good damage and I was able to keep him healed MOST of the time. When I failed to keep him healed was usually when I tried to do some dps. I like the consular better than the trooper and smuggler. She will be my first character.

I will also be playing an Inquisitor. Lightning from the fingers is just too much to pass up. But I will also be doing some healing with her.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Reveler

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 2
  • The Voice of Reason
Re: Mains on Launch Day?
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
I think I may have my 1st char class/name settled.

I am thinking of a Sith Deception Assassin named Obscura. May go with Skunati if someone else beats me to it.
Consider the immortal words of the wise Dark Helmet, “So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.”

PIF Silvergate  |  Star Wars:TOR Boards  |  Pre-Launch (Moderator: Kailef)  |  Mains on Launch Day?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx