gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57737 Posts in 5483 Topics by 439 Members - Latest Member: DudleyKin June 24, 2019, 01:20:41 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  Tinysquish application
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Tinysquish application  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Spike

• PIF Applicant
  • Post Rank 1
Tinysquish application
« on: August 27, 2011, 02:41:41 AM »
Application

Your Name or what we should call you: Spike
You are applying for: Full Membership / Raider Membership
Your Main Character info:
           Character Name: Tinysquish
           Class/Spec:  Mage/Arcane
           Raid Experience:  Limited
           Alternate characters:  Naestal, Patheon, Krumble, Zadek, Phaelan
Can you commit to a set raiding schedule and show up at least one progression raid a week?
          If yes, what night(s)?  Probably not, but will when I can.  Reason is that we train in karate several nights a week, but sometimes training is cancelled so no problems then
What Server do you play on?  Icecrown
Where did you hear of PIF - Silvergate?  My wife found you and in talking with Shanni we learned that it came from Gemstone III, which we used to play a LOT before WoW :)
Why are you choosing to apply to PIF?  Just looking for a friendly place to hang out with good people, do guild randowms, the occassional raid.  It's hard to find a good guild, but I've been here a while now and this is one of the rare good ones with good people.
Why do you feel you would be an asset to PIF?  Always willing to help, willing to contribute fruits my professions for free to guild members, easy to get along with
What do you expect to get from PIF?  You know, nothing really.  Just friendly people.  I'm not a taker, tend to give far more than I receive
Would you have any issues moving your alts to this guild once you become a member? (if yes explain why) :  Nope, i think all of them are already here
Have you belonged to another guild (s) before? Which guild (s)? How long?  Yes a couple.  I can't remember the name of one guild though I was in it a really long time.  It was a really good guild, but then they merged with another guild and it wasn't the same.  My last one was "The Trinity" and I don't really like to say negative things about others.  Let's just say that how some of the officers talked to the members was not really a method I agreed with.  So I left and just went "guildless" for a while until PIF
           Why did you leave?  I tend to like to surround myself with genuinely nice people.  I don't care for people who are always trying to assert their authority or speak to others condescendingly or threaten.  BTW, this never happened to me, but I saw it often enough and in open guild chat that I came to realize I was not a fit there.
           Would there be any issue with us contacting the guild leader?  You could, but honestly I doubt he would say noce things about me.  They tend to blast anyone who leaves for any reason
Have you held a leadership position in another guild?  What was it?  Nope
Have you read the Guild Charter and Code of Conduct for PIF?  Yes
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?  Do you mean an african or a european swallow?
Lastly, tell us about yourself and your gaming experience?  I have been playing Wow for many years.  Probably somewhere around 5-6 years now. Before that I played Gemstone III, probably played that for more than 5 years.  I would classify my gaming as mostly a casual player.  I like improving my characters, but I'm not rabid about it.  I like to do dungeons and raids when I can, but I also have a very active personal life away from Wow.  I only commit to showing up for a raid when I know I can be there and I can commit to the time expected.  I have a good sense of humor and try not to take myself too seriously.

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
Re: Tinysquish application
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 03:48:46 AM »
Welcome Spike.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Shanni

• Assistant Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 6
  • Fear me! I will eat your carrots! Rawr!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 04:42:54 AM »
Heya Spike! Welcome to the forums!

Flamethrowers are proof that somewhere, sometime, someone thought to themselves "You see those people over there? I sure would like to set them on fire, I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »
There's actually -nobody- left from Gemstone in PIF Silvergate except for me, so I am actually pretty excited to see someone who had played it for a long time.

I'm curious what your character(s) were in Gemstone - Maybe we knew each other at some point?  :-)

In any case, welcome to PIF Silvergate.
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline Silverbranch

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 6
  • Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 06:53:17 AM »
Welcome Spike! Hope you like it here!

Shanni's Minion and personal GPS

Offline Spike

• PIF Applicant
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »
There's actually -nobody- left from Gemstone in PIF Silvergate except for me, so I am actually pretty excited to see someone who had played it for a long time.

I'm curious what your character(s) were in Gemstone - Maybe we knew each other at some point?  :-)

In any case, welcome to PIF Silvergate.

Hi Kailef,

Had several...though the names have faded somewhat over time.  I remember a few of my characters - Enthos, Gareg.  Either of those sound familiar to you?

Offline Spike

• PIF Applicant
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 04:05:03 PM »
Heya Spike! Welcome to the forums!

Thank you Shanni and all for the warm welcome.  I do like it here and I like the people a lot.  I hope you feel me asset enough to the guild. :D

Offline abner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • abner
    • Lost in the Details
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 07:09:29 PM »
Welllllllllllllllcome

Offline Shaders

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »
I have to say  I have  found Spike to be a  polite ,  helpful   person.  I have never seen him  trolling trade chat  or making unappropriate comments.  I  will   vouch for him.  He will be a  valuable  new member in my humble opinion.   ;D :)

Offline Spike

• PIF Applicant
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 05:58:31 PM »
I have to say  I have  found Spike to be a  polite ,  helpful   person.  I have never seen him  trolling trade chat  or making unappropriate comments.  I  will   vouch for him.  He will be a  valuable  new member in my humble opinion.   ;D :)

Thank you Shaders!

Offline Spike

• PIF Applicant
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 06:02:29 AM »
So.....what happens now?   ;D

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 09:21:42 AM »
Wait a bit, the worst is yet to come. Hehe haha muhaahaa

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  Tinysquish application

gfxgfx
gfx gfx