gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57733 Posts in 5481 Topics by 438 Members - Latest Member: Redbeard January 22, 2019, 03:45:22 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  TigreLibre's Application -CLOSED-
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TigreLibre's Application -CLOSED-  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Tigs

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 2
TigreLibre's Application -CLOSED-
« on: February 11, 2011, 05:52:26 PM »
Application

first off, I'm only applying again cause Perrin lost the original paperwork in a brain fire!!  Well, that's my story anyhow :)
Oh I voluntold Perrin as my sponsor! <hands Perrin the 500g as promised>

Your Name or what we should call you: Tigs works,

You are applying for: Full Membership / Raider Membership
Full membership, I gather Raider comes later (sides, I'm working on my gearing atm)

Your Main Character info:
           Character Name:   TigreLibre
           Class/Spec:          Marks Hunter, BM alt spec
           Raid Experience:   too much to list, it hurts!  In short, I was with a new content guild for about 3 years of WoW, the good ol' 40 man
                                       raid stuff 30-40hrs a week.  When I realized I had no life left I opted to slow things down.  I've been a previous
                                       PIF member and raided with the guild for many months before opting to quite WoW for a couple of years.

Alternate characters:  None worth listing right now

Can you commit to a set raiding schedule and show up at least one progression raid a week?  As per the guild meeting today, both the Tues and Sat should be no problem whatsoever.
          If yes, what night(s)?  Generally speaking, weekends are very flexible, weekdays anytime after 6pm server would normally work.  I'll be teaching a night course Mon/Wed in a few weeks so that
                                          will last for about 2 months.  In that period I"ll need to work 2 Saturdays.  Other than that, gimme a time & place ;)
What Server do you play on? Icey Crown

Where did you hear of PIF - Silvergate?  My memory spoke to me!

Why are you choosing to apply to PIF?  Errr cause I want back in! <bangs on the door> Shanni!

Why do you feel you would be an asset to PIF?
  Hm, I'm hear for gold and loot! err wait no that's not it. <composes himself>  I love raiding and in general having fun with the game, and am looking forward to spending some time with long lost friends in the guild.  Well, they are not lost anymore of course ;)

What do you expect to get from PIF?
Oh this is where I put down, gold & loots right? Same as before, friendship and good times!  Death cries, laughs and making fun of Perrin whenever possible, oh and Poet :)

Would you have any issues moving your alts to this guild once you become a member? (if yes explain why) :  Once I get some past lvl 20 no prob whatsoever.  My only stipulation would be
I'd keep one lowbie alt in my old OLD school guild the AG for posterity, seeing as I've got some friends over yonder too I' d like to keep in touch with.

Have you belonged to another guild (s) before? Which guild (s)? How long?
Jeez the names of them guilds ummmmm as if I recall lol.  Penumbra was one of them, I basically stayed with that group of ppl for my hvy raiding days.  We were ranked within the top 10 raid guilds
on Icecrown back in the day.
           Why did you leave?     30-40hours or raiding a week got to be a 2nd life :)

Would there be any issue with us contacting the guild leader?  Yes, he no longer plays to my knowledge :) Something about burning out (see the 30-40hrs bit :)
                                                                                                       My more recent guild leader you should know, her name is Shanni...<bangs on the door again>

Have you held a leadership position in another guild?  What was it?
yes been an officer in many guilds, I don't mind it especially if the raiding wouldn't be hitting 30+hours a week.

Have you read the Guild Charter and Code of Conduct for PIF?  ayup

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? hmmmm 25mph! i raced one on the way home last night, he pulled even then after I hit full turbo boost i blew past him!

Lastly, tell us about yourself and your gaming experience?
Oh man, this is where I say I'm really old? hmm...

I started online gaming with DSO, yeah that's right Dark Sun Online, with the Allied Giants (AG guild).  Ask Perrin about that sometime lol.
From there I went to UO, again with the AG but they never really took to UO.  After a few years there (7 or 8?) I moved on to DAOC.  Dark Age of
Camelot, where I spent time as an officer in a guild there enjoying the first expansion or two until I finally got tired of said game.  It has some wicked points but
once folks started leaving it became boring.  Along the way I saw WoW on the horizon, I beta tested it and enjoyed it enough that I subscribed from day one. Played that HEAVY
for 2-3 years until my wife beat me errr i mean, I realized I was spending far too much time on it and took a break.

Now well, I'm twiddling my thumbs at home lots and wanted to try something out.  I've toyed with quite a few free for play mmo's but none have been able to quite
put things together like WoW.  I must say, even though I blasted to lvl 85 asap to work on my main, they have changed ALOT int he game since I was last here!

Other than that I lead a boring life as an instructor, have 3 wonderful kids and a very tolerant wife!  I drive way too fast, (so says the local RCMP detachment this summer)
and live in Edmonton which is WAY too cold :)

cheers.!

Tigs

**promoted to member - 4.3.11**

Offline Perrin

• PIF Agent
  • Post Rank 5
  • /fades back into the shadows...
Re: TigreLibre's Application
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 05:53:14 PM »
I'll vouch for him.

Perrin

Perrin the Doody Man

Offline Suzuno

• PIF Applicant
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 02:56:19 AM »
Glad to see a friend come back to WoW :) Good to have you as a guildie again!  Go Tigs!

--Suz

Offline Syrel

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 03:19:42 AM »
:) Happy to see your application!
I swear its all Tokim's fault! Really..... i think i'll think of some reason why. :P

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 07:03:31 AM »
Welcome Back Tigs.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Silverbranch

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 6
  • Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 07:36:46 AM »
Welcome back to WoW Tigs! Hope your break was a good one!

Shanni's Minion and personal GPS

Offline Tigs

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 2
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »
Thanks everyone, it's been a very warm welcome back I must say ;)

Tigs

Offline abner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • abner
    • Lost in the Details
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 11:59:37 AM »
Application

first off, I'm only applying again cause Perrin lost the original paperwork in a brain fire!!  Well, that's my story anyhow :)
Oh I voluntold Perrin as my sponsor! <hands Perrin the 500g as promised>

Brain FART is more like it!

Welcomes

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  TigreLibre's Application -CLOSED-

gfxgfx
gfx gfx