gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57834 Posts in 5491 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk January 18, 2022, 03:30:14 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  WoW Boards  |  WoW Help  |  Hunters (Moderators: Shanni, Arkana, Killraven)  |  Hunter data for Deil
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hunter data for Deil  (Read 1397 times)

Offline Edgeburner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 3
  • Beware the gnome
Hunter data for Deil
« on: April 23, 2009, 03:25:29 AM »
Saw this posted about last nights raid.  Looks like you guys came up on the winning side (like there was ever a doubt).
Paul (Xphile) posted this for Deil, it really is a great tool for making adjustments for future raids.  

Edgey

Ken and Ed:
Please pass these three URL’s to Deil for me. She and I were talking hunter theorycraft, and she might find it helpful to see how her shot rotations compared to mine for that Malygos raid last night.

A) Deil report from EoE 25: http://wowwebstats.com/snrpvccxkrreo?s=107334-156551&a=x58000000419e45d

B) Xphile report from EoE 25: http://wowwebstats.com/snrpvccxkrreo?s=107334-156551&a=x5800000003d6582

C) Entire raid report from EoE 25: http://wowwebstats.com/snrpvccxkrreo?m&s=107334-156551

Paul

Offline Deil

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
Re: Hunter data for Deil
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 01:50:04 PM »
Thank you so much for the information. I will try to put it to good use. I don't know what my issue is but I feel I'm not improving, I actually feel I'm doing worse. Xphile is going to open a school for surv hunters and I hope to be his prize pupil and find out why and improve my raid dps, so I can be a productive member of the team.

Offline Edgeburner

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 3
  • Beware the gnome
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 04:53:58 AM »
Deil, don't get yourself down about this.  If I remember correctly, the first instance we did with you (regular HoL) you did something in the 600dps range.  So when you look at where you are now, you've increased by 300-400%. 
And just from looking at the comparison between you and Paul, it looks like Multishot and Serpent Sting might be an area to look at.  One of the biggest things you can do to boost your dps is play with your rotation until you hit the gold mine...It can be frustrating at times, so try to let it not get you down...

Edgey

Offline Perrin

• PIF Agent
  • Post Rank 5
  • /fades back into the shadows...
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 09:48:55 AM »
I believe I use the same general spec you do and I could possible share my rotations with you as well.  Key elements...ALWAYS use instant casts as soon as they are up!

Perrin the Doody Man

PIF Silvergate  |  WoW Boards  |  WoW Help  |  Hunters (Moderators: Shanni, Arkana, Killraven)  |  Hunter data for Deil

gfxgfx
gfx gfx