gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57733 Posts in 5481 Topics by 438 Members - Latest Member: Redbeard January 22, 2019, 04:21:36 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  Sidnney's Application
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Sidnney's Application  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Al3x

• Post Rank 1
  • Alex
Sidnney's Application
« on: February 27, 2014, 06:02:52 PM »
Application

Your Name or what we should call you: Alexandra but call me Alex

You are applying for: Full Membership

Your Main Character info:
           Character Name: Siddney
           Class/Spec: Feral Druid
           Raid Experience:  None yetÖ.waiting to hit level 90 but Iíve been doing a lot of dungeons!

Alternate characters: None yetÖ.trying to get my 1st toon to 90

Can you commit to a set raiding schedule and show up at least one progression raid a week?
          If yes, what night(s)?  I will do my best, the best nights for me are usually Monday or Friday and sometimes Sunday nightsÖthatís when my husband works nights.

What Server do you play on? Icecrown

Where did you hear of PIF - Silvergate? My Beautiful and Awesome Best Friend KristyÖ.(Whisper: Did I answer that one correctly Kristy?)

Why are you choosing to apply to PIF? Because I like how friendly and helpful everyone is and after reading the code of conduct, it assured me that I was in the right place.

Why do you feel you would be an asset to PIF? I love helping people and working in a team so that would extend to how I play wow and help other guild members.

What do you expect to get from PIF? A fun, stress free gaming experience where I can get help and also help others.

Would you have any issues moving your alts to this guild once you become a member? (if yes explain why) : No

Have you belonged to another guild (s) before? Which guild (s)? How long? Nope, Iím brand newÖ.shhh donít tell my party members in the dungeons. :-X

Why did you leave? N/A

Would there be any issue with us contacting the guild leader? N/A

Have you held a leadership position in another guild?  Nope  What was it? N/A

Have you read the Guild Charter and Code of Conduct for PIF? Yes & I like and agree with what you stand for.

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Lastly, tell us about yourself and your gaming experience?
Iím 33; Iím married to a very hardworking man and weíve been married for almost 5 years. I have 4 step kids and our youngest is about to graduate this spring. In the past I did graphic design and then changed careers to work for Disney as a supervisor for their travel company. I now stay at home and tutor on the side.
Iíve loved gaming since I was 7, We had Atari, then Nintendo, then Super Nintendo, I stopped after that until I got my 1st iPhone and then started playing games on that. I have a lot of different games on my phone but the one Iíve been using the longest is Crime City. I was a leader of a syndicate in that game for a while but had to step down due to family needs. Iím still with them but honestly now that I started playing WOW, Iím much more interested in leveling my character and learning more about this gameÖthe only downside is that I canít take WOW everywhere I go on my phone. I try to play WOW as often as possible but I have to put my family 1st and our home.  I usually play when Iím home alone or when my husbandís asleep
:D

Offline KILUMALL

• PIF Member
  • Post Rank 1
Re: Sidnney's Application
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 07:31:07 AM »
Welcome to the boards Alex. We are doing level 80 and below raids right now with a sister guild.  I noticed that you are level 81 now, so you are welcome to join us.

Offline Al3x

• Post Rank 1
  • Alex
Re: Sidnney's Application
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 07:47:19 AM »
Sounds good! :) Looking forward to it!

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  Sidnney's Application

gfxgfx
gfx gfx