gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Richard Garriott's Shroud of the Avatar to be PIF Silvergate's primary game!  Visit their website and donate to the cause to get early beta access!

gfx gfx
gfx
57733 Posts in 5481 Topics by 438 Members - Latest Member: Redbeard December 13, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Archives  |  CoX In Character Roleplay  |  Wolf Spider Orithia
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Wolf Spider Orithia  (Read 2104 times)

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
Wolf Spider Orithia
« on: December 05, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »
After wandering the Rogue Isles selling her blades Orithia decided that the attention she was getting from her exploits and the fact that she was so tall was becomming hard to manage. She stood out everywhere she went. She had developed her reflexes and her defensive skills but she needed more. She learned of a new skill called stealth and she found a teacher. She worked hard, at first going from shadow to shadow to keep out of sight. Then she realized she could use her willpower, the mind skills for fighting and defense taught to her by her mother. She applied her willpower to stealth and was more successful than she dreamed possible. Now she was able to go anywhere and only be seen when she wanted.

With this new found skill she found it much easier to get more lucrative missions. She was making more influential contacts. Then one day she met a group of like minded villians called Wolf Spiders. They were looking for help with a particularly difficult mission and she joined them. She enjoyed working with these battle wise professionals and voluntered to help them anytime. One thing led to another and she formally joined their group.

It was a lucrative arangement and served her purposes.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

PIF Silvergate  |  Archives  |  CoX In Character Roleplay  |  Wolf Spider Orithia

gfxgfx
gfx gfx