gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57834 Posts in 5491 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk January 18, 2022, 01:34:49 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF News  |  we rock
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: we rock  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Kalvelis

• Former PIF Member
  • Post Rank 4
  • Bring me all your Wow . . . pwease?
we rock
« on: February 03, 2004, 02:48:30 PM »
yall need to head over to www.only-wow.com and see the cool interview Kailef did with them.  They posted it up, you can access it from the front page of their site.

Thank Kailef,

kalvelis/Sentoran

Offline ShiftyEyes

• Former PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • Shifty the waffler
Re: we rock
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 08:17:14 AM »
Very good work Kailef, I learned a few new things about PIF and realized...man im tiny compared to how long this guild has been around!
If all else fails, run and squeal.

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 01:05:32 PM »
Yeah, Pay It Forward has been around for quite some time, now...  Wasn't always called PIF, as you read, we were originally Silvergate.  (Named after the Inn in GemStone III that we had built for our guild.)

In AC2 we slipped a little.  It was so, so hard to manage the guild with the chat working like 20% of the time and having MB dissapear on us like he did, etc...

I just wish I was able to reach some of the old members, we all had AOL email addresses back then and all those AOL accounts are long gone.  (GemStone originally ran on America Online only, and it migrated to be an Internet based game)  So now all the contact info I had is pretty much gone.  I've been able to find some of the members who joined up in AC2 but that's about it.

-Kailef

Very good work Kailef, I learned a few new things about PIF and realized...man im tiny compared to how long this guild has been around!

Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline Mutius

• Former PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 03:13:28 AM »
Hehe, looking at the other guild interviews, Kailef, you just destroyed the competition! LOL!  I know you're not being competitive, but admit it, at least you're interview was thoughtful, well-written, enjoyable, and historical, really.  Good work!  You really made me miss the gang some more.... ah... the old nerfing AC2 days...  

Time to share memories!

I remember when I was running around with Vel trying to get on top of the buildings, possibly in Ikeras, in manic jumping moves.  I wish I still had the pictures...

Not to mention the time I changed from a ranger with missile paragon, to an enchanter (oh how people loved my infected caress), and then I became a defender.  I think I'll be a tank again and be a human warrior in WoW.  Those were the days.  Taking down a carnage shreth like it was a ragdoll...

And then.. at level 48 (of 50 at the time), I screwed up a dye and became pink.  Utter humiliation was but the superlative of my lacking funds, and then I left AC2, but never PIF... *sob*

Good to be back!  Now gimme WoW!  I'm impatient... don't want to wait months and months... :(
Shades of mediocrity...

Offline Shanni

• Assistant Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 6
  • Fear me! I will eat your carrots! Rawr!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 03:20:46 AM »
wow... impressive kailef. It even convinces me!

Flamethrowers are proof that somewhere, sometime, someone thought to themselves "You see those people over there? I sure would like to set them on fire, I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

Offline Vel_Taras

• PIF Templar
  • Post Rank 6
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 02:29:29 PM »
HAHAHAH, i remember the building jumping.  Sigh if only those dev's could have just gave us a ladder!  *looking at interview now :D*

-Vel

Offline garretth

• Visitor
  • Post Rank 1
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2004, 10:29:40 AM »
Your interview is the best I've seen so far.  Very impressive!
:)

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF News  |  we rock

gfxgfx
gfx gfx