gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57834 Posts in 5491 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk January 18, 2022, 03:24:15 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Archives  |  CoX In Character Roleplay  |  Ron Akerman, aka Sir Arsonist
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Ron Akerman, aka Sir Arsonist  (Read 815 times)

Offline AncientOne

• PIF Officer
  • Post Rank 7
  • WoW Division Lead
Ron Akerman, aka Sir Arsonist
« on: July 03, 2007, 02:58:41 AM »
The screams of a woman in severe pain echo through the neighborhood. The hall is dingy and dark, the only light left unbroken is at the end by the stairwell. Cursing his luck, Stanley Ackerman is pacing back in forth. "It shouldn't be like this. Why wouldn't anything work for me? She should be in a hospital, but I can't afford it. Curse Arachnos and all of his minions." he mumbled as he paced. At least he was owed a favor by Ms Dolittle, she is the best midwife in all of Mercy.

In the dimly lit room Loretta Dolittle was giving instructions to her helper and Agnes. Between screams Agnes was cursing her husband, the child trying to come into this world and the woman at her side. "Give me something for this pain!" she screamed. It turned into a wail as the waves of labor overtook her again.

All Stanley could think about was getting a drink as he lit another cigarette. "I can't stand much more of this." Then there was an eerie silence. It seemed to last forever, suddenly the door opened. It was Loretta's helper, she said "come quickly." Stanley followed her into the room and Loretta was standing there holding the child. Looking at Agnes she said, "She will not be with us much longer, go to her."

That was eighteen years ago. Loretta told me a lot about my mother and the day she died, as soon as I was old enough to understand. She told me how good she was and how she helped my father to gain what little reputation he had. But his drinking had squandered all of that.

When I was seven, he went on a mission and never returned. I was thrown out of the apartment. Mr. Bailey had to pay for that. I had my friend, flame, pay him a visit. It was glorious to watch flame eat Mr. Bailey, his apartment, then the whole delapidated building. The headlines said that there was an arsonist on the loose. There was a picture of the burning building underneath the headlines. Flame sure is pretty in pictures. Arsonist? I didn't know what that meant. So i asked Loretta and she told me. Arsonist, I liked that name. Of course I didn't tell anyone what Flame and I did.

Loretta and her husband were very nice people, but they didn't understand the thrill I got out of doing the little capers I pulled. The thrill of taking what I wanted, just because I could. I was big and strong and with flame by my side always, there was nothing we couldn't pull off. I think Loretta knew but she never said anything when food appeared in the fridge.

Richard, Loretta's husband, taught me how to read. He said it was important, and I soon discovered it did make life a lot easier. He worked as a janitor at the local library. He brought me books to read. I like the stories about magic and about the knights of the round table. I made the boys call me by my real name, "Sir Arsonist". I had become the leader of a small group of ruffians and we were developing quite a reputation. They were amazed at how flame and I got along.

My ruffians and I did enough so that I could get me a real nice set of armor, just like Richard's nights. But the helmet was too uncomfortable. Flame and I got along real well too. He would wrap himself all around my body while I walked and helped protect me. My friends said I looked like a big burly, flaming Yul Brenner. I wore a pair of tight fitting sunglasses so flame wouldn't accidently get into my eyes and obviously I had to shave my head. But I was able to get flame to leave my beard alone. I had my ears fixed like Mr. Spok's ears. I think I make quite the villian. Hahaha.

My big break came last week, Mr. Burke sent for me. He wanted me to do a job for him. So, now it begins.

I am lost. I have gone to look for myself. If I return before I get back, please ask me to wait.

Offline Jerry B.

• Inactive PIF Member
  • Post Rank 4
  • Lost in space and time...
Re: Ron Akerman, aka Sir Arsonist
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 03:43:43 AM »
Excellent bio!

I love it when characters have history.  :)

PIF Silvergate  |  Archives  |  CoX In Character Roleplay  |  Ron Akerman, aka Sir Arsonist

gfxgfx
gfx gfx