gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57843 Posts in 5494 Topics by 454 Members - Latest Member: harrisonsmari April 17, 2024, 06:03:07 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  A Few Questions (and my application)
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: A Few Questions (and my application)  (Read 5057 times)

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
Re: A Few Questions (and my application)
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2004, 04:34:23 AM »
Hello once again,

I really must again refer you to our guild charter.  Not that I mind answering questions, far from it, in fact... but all of your questions are clearly answered there.  The charter is precise and specific about what we allow and what we do not allow.  For example, your questions about expected attendance, who you group with, what server we will be on, if we are alliance or horde, what characters you may play, etc are all there.

Based on some of the concerns you have, I feel that Pay It Forward may not be the right fit for what you are looking for.  Hopefully I'm wrong, because you seem like you'd be a fun person to group with, but... we'll see.  Give that charter a read - I didn't spend 6 hours writing the stupid thing for nothin'!

-Kailef
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline ShiftyEyes

• Former PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • Shifty the waffler
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2004, 05:03:35 AM »
Its nice to meet you either way Mad.  If you plan on playing that much horde I hope to see you in the Arena :D
If all else fails, run and squeal.

Offline Mad_Hatter

• Visitor
  • Post Rank 1
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2004, 07:14:12 AM »
yes well, either way, either as friend or foe, i'll be glad to meet you all in the game,i guess i will look around for a more horde heavy guild so, happy hunting , one way or the other ~_^
We're All Mad Here

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Membership Applications  |  A Few Questions (and my application)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx