gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

World of Warcraft Classic has launched, and PIF Silvergate members are encouraged to join us on the Atiesh server for a blast from the past where we relive old adventures and meet new friends!

gfx gfx
gfx
57817 Posts in 5490 Topics by 451 Members - Latest Member: crabmilk October 23, 2020, 03:13:26 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Chat  |  You know it's going to be a bad day?
gfx
gfxgfx

* PIF Voice Chat

* Your Stats

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: You know it's going to be a bad day?  (Read 955 times)

Wahya

You know it's going to be a bad day?
« on: April 19, 2004, 01:32:11 AM »
The picture below was taken by a photgrapher during one of the recent "releasing the bulls" day in Spain.

Now you gotta be asking yourself "How they heck did the photgrapher get out of the mess that is just about to happen?"

Offline Kailef

• PIF Guildmaster
  • Post Rank 8
  • Guildmaster of PIF Silvergate
    • Kailef's Personal Homepage
Re: You know it's going to be a bad day?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 02:30:08 AM »
Rather, you'll need to ask yourself, "DID the photographer get out of that mess?", because it's possible the camera made it, and he did not.  That's very scary looking.
Guildmaster

Creator

Warlord

Guildmaster

ONBE

Music Composer

SysOp
PIF Silvergate

Epic Rock Radio

House Jurai

The Poets' Circle

Recipient

Shroud of the Avatar

Sanctum II BBS

Offline zellda

• Former PIF Member
  • Post Rank 2
  • Where'd my legion go ???
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 02:38:15 AM »
it looks like the bull is falling. Either way, I would't want to be underneath when that big beast comes crashing down.

*ouch*
Zellda ~ LV32 Warrior
Zel     ~ LV8  Priest
Arwin  ~ LV3  Hunter

Offline Davatar

• Honorary PIF Member
  • Post Rank 5
  • The essence of life is voluntary surrender to God.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 03:03:29 AM »
I was watching some "Worst animal accidents" show or something to that extent, and there was a guy in a rodeo riding a bull and it bucked him forward over it's head. He jumps up after landing face-first on the ground and runs for the wall. He's half-way up it and the bull charges him ramming 1 horn straight up his bumhole and pulled him off of the wall and smashed him on the ground a couple times before it yanked the horn out and turned to go after the rodeo clowns...

~Davatar
Courage is not the absence of fear, it is fear subdued by the presence of faith in God.

Offline Kalvelis

• Former PIF Member
  • Post Rank 4
  • Bring me all your Wow . . . pwease?
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 03:40:06 AM »
its things like this that make me not mess with animals.  Yeah you may think they are all tame and domestic, but they are still animals and have reactions that we as humans do not always appreciate.  I mean come on, the meanest most dangerous animal pound for pound is an herbivore.  The cape buffalo of south africa can run down a sprinting human, smash cars, and attacks at very slight provocation (like your presence).  Painful, I think I will keep my bumhole away from such as this myself.

PIF Silvergate  |  Public Boards  |  PIF Chat  |  You know it's going to be a bad day?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx